Hydrodek Sensor Faucets and Flush Valves
AC Powered w/ DC Backup, Low Lead Lav. Faucet, Non-mixing
The 2603C Series faucet is a piston operated sensory faucet that provides a vandal resistant, no touch lavatory solution that promotes better hygiene and energy savings.
- Solid Brass Construction
- Single-Hole Deck Mount
- Optional Below Deck Mixing (HC-001)
- Below Deck Components
- AC Plug-in Adapter Included for AC Powered Models
- ADA Compliant. Meets all barrier free codes
- Conserves water and energy
- Easily installed in new or retrofit applications
- ACCU-SENSE adjustable sensor eyes.
- Chrome plated, solid brass construction.
- Wall mountable, waterproof control box with armored, vandal resistant control and power cables.
- Preset/adjustable sensor ranges for various installation requirements.
- Standard automatic time-out feature. Preset at 30 and adjustable to 0, 15, 60 seconds. Prevents accidental sink overflow.
- Shut-off delay is adjustable from 1 second (preset) to 8 seconds.
- Solid cast brass body with single hole deck mounting. Optional 4" or 8" cover plate for 3 point anchoring.
- Includes in-line filter with clean out trap to reduce maintenance costs.
- All parts are field-replaceable to ensure quick and easy repair.
- Same faucet is field switchable to/from AC powered or battery powered.
- Slow closing, piston-operated solenoid valve provides reliable and smooth operation without water hammer.
- Superior VSI silicone elastomer piston seals are unaffected by chlorine, chloromines or ammonia.
- Standard 1.5 GPM Laminar Flow Control.
- Control module allows a unique self-check of all electrical components.