Hydrotek 5000em Series Faucets // Related Products
- Vandal-resistant faucet body with chrome plated, solid metal construction.
- Faucet design allows for quick, simple installation.
- Clam shell design allows quick "above the deck" access to all major faucet component parts.
- Integral faucet mixing valve (with built-in checks) and manual On/Off.
- "Above the deck" external or internal temperature adjustment variations.
- "Above the deck" manual On/Off with external temperature adjustment variation.
- Slow closing solenoid valve provides reliable and smooth operation without water hammer.
- Available in AC powered or battery powered versions.
- Battery powered version uses (4) inexpensive AA batteries.
- Unique energy saving design of electronics and solenoid valve for long battery life.
- Armored, vandal-resistant AC power input cable (AC powered version).
- Sensor eye positioning eliminates ambient reflectivity issues.
- "Self-adapting" sensor distance adjustment eliminates the need for manual sensor adjustments.
- 30 second time-out features prevents accidental sink overflow.
- Built-in, replaceable filter screen to reduce maintenance cost.
- Low battery indicator light (Battery powered versions).
- Unique electronic control module design allows for faucet electronic component diagnostics.
- Standard 0.5 GPM vandal resistant aerator. 0.35, 1.5, & 2.2 GPM flow control also available.
- Single-hole deck mounting with optional 4in and 8in cover plate for vandal resistant three point anchoring.