Bobrick Restroom Accessory B-710
Bobrick B-710 CompacDryer Automatic Hand Dryer - 115V AC, 15 Amp, 60 Hz, 1725 Watts
- One-piece grey-molded plastic cover
- Surface mounted
- Electronic sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands are held under air-outlet opening and across path of sensor
- Electronic sensor will automatically shut dryer off two minutes after dryer turns on if an inanimate object is placed across sensor lens
- Heating element, which is located on inlet side of fan, heats air without hot spots - inaccessible to vandals
- Sealed ball bearings at both ends of drive shaft
- Equipped with automatic thermal-overload switch
- UL Listed
Cover - One-piece, 3/32" (2.6mm) thick fi re-retardant, molded , high-quality, high-impact, pale grey (Bobrick color #889) ABS plastic, 5-V rated. Cover is secured to mounting base with three fl at-head stainless steel screws.
Mounting Base and Fan Housing - 5-64" (2.0mm) thick fi re-retardant molded grey plastic with high-gloss fi nish. Air-inlet grille fi ts into bottom of mounting base. Air-outlet grille is secured between fan housing and mounting base.
Motor - 115V AC, 90 W, 60 Hz, 2500 rpm. Brushless, external rotor motor. Sealed ball bearings at both ends of drive shaft; maintenance free. Equipped with an automatic thermal-overload switch.
Fan - Dynamically balanced 5-15/64" (133mm) diameter centrifugal fan with multiple metallic vanes. Directs air fl ow from heating element at 90 cfm, mixes air to provide uniform temperature.
Heating Element - Coiled nickel-chrome heating element is protected by an automatic thermal-overload switch. Heating element, which is located on inlet side of fan, heats air without hot spots - inaccessible to vandals.
Electronic Control - Infrared sensor automatically turns dryer on when hands are held under air-outlet opening and across path of sensor. Remove hands from path of sensor and dryer stops. Electronic sensor has automatic shutoff approximately two minutes after dryer turns on if an inanimate object, such as tape or chewing gum, is placed across sensor lens. After inanimate object is removed, electronic sensor automatically resets itself and dryer operates normally.