Sensor Activated Soap Dispensers
SJS-1650 Sensor Activated Soap Dispenser | Battery Operated
Deck-mount Automatic Soap Dispenser
The SJS-1650 sensor-operated soap dispenser deck-mounted sensor triggers the unit to deliver a pre-measured soap application for the highest levels of hygiene. Refills simplify replacement, reduce waste and allow for approximately 1000 uses. The contemporary design creates a superior impression and complements all restrooms.
- Sensor-technology activates soap dispensing
- Hands-free operation promotes hygiene
- Easily attaches to deck surface
- Uses four replaceable D batteries that operate soap dispenser for up to 75,000 activations
- Low soap level indicator
- Easy loading refills
Convenience, Hygiene and Dependability in a New Design
Sloan announces the new SJS-1650 sensor-operated, deck-mount soap dispenser for convenient user access. The contemporary design complements any restroom, creating a positive lasting impression.
To operate the SJS-1650 dispenser, the user places hand under the spout nozzle; the sensor automatically detects the user's hand and dispenses one soap application
Easy Operation and Maintenance
The SJS-1650 features hands-free soap dispensing, improving hygiene and keeping restrooms cleaner.
- Automatically activates when a user's hand is placed under the spout nozzle
- Battery-driven sensor technology delivers a pre-measured amount of liquid soap
- Easy-to-load refills simplify soap replacement and reduce waste
- Yellow LED in the sensor window blinks when the soap pouch needs replacement
- Offers hands-free operation by delivering a pre-measured soap application to the user's hand "on demand," improving hygiene.
- Delivers strength and durability for abuse-prone environments
- Provides ample notice to replace soap pouch, maximizing full soap usage and ensuring continuous operation
- Quickly and efficiently fills soap path, eliminating the need to activate dispenser multiple times with sensor
- Provides power to dispenser while protecting batteries from harmful moisture. Battery compartment can be remotely located. Red LED in sensor window blinks when the batteries need replacement
Active infrared sensor
Chrome-plated brass spout
Visible low-soap yellow indicator light
D-cell battery case with gasket
- Accommodates the most challenging installation environments by allowing the pump and soap cartridge to be located anywhere within an 18" radius
- Entire soap path from container to tip can be replaced as needs dictate
Replaceable soap path
SJS-1651-3 Liquid Soap Refill (1000mL)
The Liquid Soap is pH-balanced and has a pleasant fragrance to encourage better hand hygiene. Lack of or insufficient handwashing has been linked to the dangerous spread of infectious diseases. With the Sloan SJS-1651-3 liquid soap you'll be doing your due diligence to provide and maintain access to appropriate hygiene wherever handwashing is important. Sloan is a worldclass leader in water preservation and commercial plumbing supplies.
- SJS-1650 Deck-mount Soap Dispenser