SLOAN Retrofit Autoflushers
Sloan RESS-C Automatic Flush Retrofit for Toilets 1.6gpf with all BLACK Cover - 3379001
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- Engineered Plastic Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- Quiet, Exposed, OPTIMA Plus®, Battery Powered, Sensor Activated
- Closet Flushometer Retrofit Conversion Kit for Sloan Royal® and Regal®
- Courtesy Flush® Override Button
- High Chloramine Resistant PERMEX® Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with Linear Filtered Bypass and Vortex Cleansing Action™
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries included
- The RESS-C is furnished with two Flush Regulators.The product is shipped with the 1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf Regulator installed. Change Regulator to convert to a 3.5 gpf/13.2 Lpf flush.
G2 Optima Plus Battery-Powered Retrofits for Existing Exposed Flushometer Valves
Sloan Valve G2 Optima Plus, the industry's most advanced battery-operated automatic Flushometer with a high-tech look and solid steel construction. Great for high abuse situations.
The G2 Optima Plus is available for Urinals or Toilets in both retrofit units to convert your existing flush
valves to automatic, or as a complete flush valve assembly.
The G2 Optima Plus retrofit turns any exposed manual Flushometer into advanced, state-of-the-art electronics for outstanding performance in the restroom.
Optima+ Flushometer Features
Sloan introduced the concept of "no-hands" electronics in the restroom with its Optima line of flushometers, faucets, and hand dryers. Now it takes another step forward with the introduction of G2 Optima Plus Flushometers — a battery powered, retrofit valve that installs in minutes on existing Sloan Royals Flushometers.
An Optima+ Flushometer will turn your manual Royal flushometer into an automatic, sensor-operated flushing system — and without the need for AC hookups. It is completely self-contained, and uses just four AA Duracell batteries to provide at least three years of operation under normal use.
The Optima+ Flushometer is the next generation of advanced plumbing products from Sloan Valve
Company. It represents your best choice for retrofit or new construction applications. Here's why:
- Uses infrared to detect the presence of the user and automatically flushes after every use
- Requires only one trade for installation
- Provides a visual indication of sensor range at startup
- Incorporates a low-battery indicator light. Delivers up to 4.000 flushes after low-battery indicator light flashes, assuring ample time for battery replacement
- Keeps urinal bowl clean with "Sentinel" Flushing - 24-hours-after-last-flushing cycle
- Uses energy-saving mode to extend battery life
- Incorporates self-diagnostic circuitry. Utilizes modulated infrared signal