Sensor Activated Faucets
Optima+ Fiber Optic Faucets
- Fiber optic technology provides self-adaptive sensing for accurate water flow
- Splash-proof circuit control module and Isolated Latching Solenoid Operator protect components from water contact
- Audible tone indicates when batteries need to be replaced or faucet requires other service
- Vandal-resistant spray head with pressure-compensating flow control
- Various decorative finishes available to suit any decor
- Water-efficient flow rate of 0.5 gpm/1.9 Lpm is standard
Professional Trade Pricing
We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Optima Plus fiber optic, battery-powered faucets operate by means of an adaptive infrared sensor that is linked to the faucet by a fiber optic cable.
Chrome-plated brass faucets, which come with either a chrome or black throat plate, provide installation flexibility and hygienic hand-washing in all types of restrooms.