Dyson Automatic Hand Dryers
Airblade Automatic Hand Dryer | Grey
Airblade V Hand Dryer | Nickel Finish
Airblade Tap Faucet/Dryer Combo | Short
Dyson Airblade V hand dryer.
The most hygienic hand dryer, re-engineered to be 30% quieter.
The Dyson Airblade V hand dryer costs up to 80% less to run than other hand dryers. A reprogrammed motor and re-engineered airflows mean the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer is quieter, yet still dries hands in 12 seconds.
Create space in your washroom.
At under 4 inches deep, the Dyson Airblade V hand dryer is slim and compact, so it leaves more room in your washrooms. And because it fixes to a back plate, it allows easy, self-service installation, maintenance and replacement.
HEPA-filtered air is channeled up the maching by the motor, forcing sheets of filtered air through precision apertures at high pressure. Water is scraped from hands at 420mph, drying them hygienically in 12 seconds.
How it works
- Hands placed near machine – touch free start.
- Dirty restroom air is sucked in by the Dyson digital motor V4.
- It passes through two HEPA filters, removing 99.97% of bacteria at 0.3 microns from the air used to dry hands.
- The filtered air passes over the electronics, cooling them.
- The air then reaches the motor, which channels it up and through the machine.
- Air passes into the air ducts which are insulated to reduce sound.
- It's then forced through two apertures – creating sheets of air traveling at 420 mph.
- The two sheets of air literally scrape water from hands simultaneously.
- In 12 seconds you have hygienically dry hands.