SLOAN Side Mount Automatic Flusher
EBV-500-A Fits both Toilets and Urinals
The battery-powered EBV-500-A Sloan Valve Automatic Flush Unit brings convenient, automatic flushing to toilets and urinals. This unit can be installed in just a few minutes with no water shut-off required. Side Mount unit features a sleek design, sensor-activation and proven diaphragm technology combined with hands-free operation.
The Sloan Valve Single Flush Side Mount Automatic Flush Unit with Manual Override Button. Sloan Automatic Flusher promotes good hygiene by eliminating potential points of cross-contamination and while preventing odors by ensuring that fixtures are flushed, day and night.
- Flush cycles start as low as 0.125 gpf (0.5 Lpf) for urinals and 1.28 gpf (4.8 Lpf) for water closets
- Automatically activates by means of an infrared sensor for touch-free operation
- Water volume cannot be externally adjusted to exceed intended flush volume
- True Mechanical Override Button allowing continued operation even if batteries die
- Fits both toilet and urinal flush valves
- Easy two minute installation - No tools required
- 3 Year Warranty (Limited)
- Remove the existing handle by loosening handle coupling.
- Install side-mount and tighten coupling.
Water does not need to be shut off. Use caution to not activate.
Convert to Touch-Free Automatic Flushometers
Toilets in general are a breeding ground for germs and bacteria. The hands-free or touch-free flush is activated when the user leaves and the sensor no longer detects a presence. Touchless plumbing is commonly seen in hotels, airports, and public restrooms. These plumbing fixtures are now a viable option cut down on the transfer of germs.
Find Out More