WaterFree Urinal Replacement Cartridge Kit (Facility 20-Pack)
The Sloan WaterFree Urinal Cartridge is a result of the most advanced research and development, and provides unsurpassed performance. The patented cartridge locks into the housing and utilizes an O-ring seal for an airtight, tamper-resistant installation.
The WES-160 is a facility pack of 20 WES-150 cartridges, 20 sealant packs, 20 pairs of gloves, 20 disposal bags and one installation/removal tool.
WaterFree Urinal Cleaner Kit
Urinal Cleaner Refill
WaterFree Urinal Brush
Heavy-Duty Cartridge - Specification Sheet
The cartridge is the main component and is installed at the base of the urinal. A biodegradable sealant liquid is contained within the cartridge. A barrier is formed between the drain and the open air by the liquid sealant, eliminating odors. The cartridge is designed to collect uric sediment, the remaining liquid, which is non-corrosive and free of hard water, is allowed to flow into the drainage pipe.The result: no wasted water and an odor-free environment.Maintenance is performed by replacing the cartridge after 7000 uses with a provided key.
WES-150 WaterFree Urinal Cartridge Kit from Sloan
The replaceable and biodegradable, liquid-sealed cartridge filters waste so liquids enter the drain and sediments are collected for disposal when the cartridge is replaced after 6,000 to 7,000 uses.Multiplying each use by 1.6 gallons of water (to compare to low-flow toilets) or by 3.5 (to compare to older units) shows a savings of 9,600 to 24,500 gallons of water.
The cartridge is engineered to receive waste through drain holes. Waste passes through an immiscible layer of sealant, continues through a siphon trap system, and flows out through a patented baffle to prevent the loss of sealant. A discharge tube in the housing directs the flow of waste into the building drain system. The cartridge is designed as a replaceable component when its function has been exhausted.
- Uses no water
- Mechanical-free design
- Patented, sealed locking cartridge
- Biodegradable cartridge sealant liquid eliminates all odors
- Improved hygiene and safety
- Reduced water and sewer costs
- Water supply piping not required
- Easy installation and replacement
- Specification sheet
- Cartridge kit
- Engineered to last for at least 7000 uses
- Cartridge is made from recyclable ABS
- Sealant liquid 100% biodegradable
- Cartridge installation/removal tool
- Protective glove
- Disposal bag
There are four primary functions of the cartridge system:
• The cartridge acts as a funnel, allowing liquid from the bowl to flow into the cartridge.
• As liquid waste enters the cartridge, our sealant liquid creates a barrier between the waste and open air, thus eliminating odors.
• The cartridge acts as a filter for uric sediment. Much of the sediment that can cause drainage pipe corrosion is trapped at the bottom of the cartridge.
• The cartridge allows the remaining waste to be freely disposed of down the drain.
Waterless urinals in Crunch Fitness gyms
May 11, 2020