Sensor Activated Soap Dispensers
SureFlo Automatic, Counter-Mounted Liquid Soap Dispenser
Counter-Mounted Soap Dispenser
- Convenient top-filling for labor savings Use of universal bulk soaps for significant cost-in-use savings
- "Touch-free" minimizes cross contamination
- Post-consumer waste reduction by 57% contributes to sustainability
- Unique portion control feature optimizes patron satisfaction with operating budget
- Chrome finish for design continuity
- Requires 4 D-Cell Batteries (not included)
- Optional AC Adapter available
- Capacity: 34oz (1.0L)
- B-824 Liquid Soap Dispenser
B-828 Foam Soap Dispenser
Bulk Hand Soap Refills
444009 Reliable Pink Lotion Hand Soap
- Economical lotion soap for general restroom use
- Pink formula with a light floral fragrance
GJ9755 GOJO Micrell Antibacterial Lotion Hand Soap
MICRELL is specially formulated with a quick-acting antimicrobial agent (PCMX) to kill germs, a light scent and an effective de-greasing agent that makes it perfect for food service environments. Its non-irritating formula also makes MICRELL ideal for frequent use in a variety of settings, including schools, health clubs, offices and recreation areas.
Soap Dispenser Operation
To fill dispenser, insert tip of standard BobKey provided into opening of the concealed locking mechanism in the Spout Assembly with spout body to disengage door for quick and easy top filling. Lid will rotate open for filling dispenser with bulk liquid/foam hand soap. Rotate door counter-clockwise to close and lock in place.
To activate dispenser, place hand under spout near the sensor for approximately 1 second. Spout
dispenses adjustable amount (adjustment range approximately 0.4 to 3 mL) of liquid/foam hand soap of various viscosities ranging from 100 to 19,000 cP (centipoise).
Designers Note: Bobrick Liquid soap dispensers are designed to dispense commercially marketed all purpose hand soaps including liquid and lotion soap, synthetic detergents and antibacterial soaps containing PCMX and/or Triclosan.