Below Deck Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Thermostatic Water Mixing Valve with the following features:
- Designed for under-the-lavatory applications where the outlet temperature of hot water must be controlled for safe, economic use.
- Installs in place of the Tee fitting supplied with the faucet prior to the solenoid valve
- Designed to quickly sense and compensate for temperature fluctuations induced by water temperature and pressure changes in the supply line
- Rugged construction features solid brass valve body and corrosion resistant internal components
- Water temperature adjustment stem with lock nut to prevent tampering
- Equipped with integral check valves at inlets
- 3/8" compression connection on inlets and outlet
- Meets all the performance standards of ASSE 1070 and CSA B125
Professional Trade Pricing
We will respond to your request as soon as possible.