Flushmate Intelli-Flush Automatic Flushing System White
Sloan Valve Flushmate Intelli-Flush Automatic Flushing System for 501-B, 503, and 504 Series Power Flush Toilet
The IntelliFlush will only work on a toilet that has a Flushmate Tank in it.
Not intended for use on 200, 500, 501 or 501-A series
K-100100 INTELLI-Flush On-Wall Sensor, with white trim
Retrofit Design Sets Touch-Free Standard for Electronic Flushing. FLUSHMATEÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¬ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™Ãƒâ€ Ã¢â‚¬â„¢ÃƒÆ’Ã‚Â¢ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ã‚Â¬Ãƒâ€¦Ã‚Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã†â€™ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¡ÃƒÆ’Ã¢â‚¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â® INTELLI-Flush enables touchless, electronic sensor operation of existing FLUSHMATE units. Reduces the spread of bacteria, recurring odors and adds the convenience of automatic flushing. Combines all the watersaving and superior performance advantages of FLUSHMATE with the convenience of no-touch operation.
INTELLI-Flush Design Features:
- Battery-activated (no electricity)
- Infrared technology ensures toilets are always flushed, user pick-up or hand-wave
- Adjustable flush delay, 5 or 7 second
- Touch-free design promotes hygiene
- Greatly reduces restroom odors
- Ideal where physical flushing limitations are a concern, ADA compliant
- Quick and simple installation
- Override button included
- Contemporary design enhances restroom decor
- Choose from chrome or white on sensor trim
- Four C Cell and four AA cell alkaline batteries included
- Three year expected battery life
- 1 year limited warranty
- 24 hour flush cycle feature (Ideal for commercial applications)
Switchable feature to wave only actuation.
- Green LED flashes when user is detected
- Yellow LED flashes for low battery
- Easy to install on-wall sensor system
- Sealed battery compartment
- Factory preset for optimum operation
- Easy to follow instructions included
- Retrofits to FLUSHMATE 501-B, 503, and 504
- Sensor trim available in chrome or white
Quick and Easy Installation
Remove lid, actuator rod and flush handle; install appropriate adapter; mark wall and install flush module in position; install override button and batteries; plug in override button wire and battery pack...youre finished. Tools required: Phillips and slotted screwdrivers, pliers and ruler.