Mobile Hand Washing Station
Mobile Hand Washing Station HY-G1-TP (Fully Accessorized Unit) ENVIRO SERIES
All Sensor Hands-Free Delivery Systems, ENVIRO SERIES.
NEW portable, ENVIRO series hand wash sink, constructed of heavy-duty 16 /18 gauge, type 304 stainless steel. The heavy-duty HY-G1-TP station is self-contained from start to finish including water from storage tanks below, sensor activated soap dispenser, auto dispensed paper towel to be disposed of in the convenient side waste receptacle.
Gymnasiums, classrooms, hallways, cafeterias, outdoor sporting areas, and other locations where accessible water is limited and hands-free cleanliness is a must.
Downloads: SPECIFICATIONS ENVIRO SERIES
Portable station with storage tanks, water heater, thermostatic mixing valve, handsfree sensor faucet, sensor towel dispenser, sensor soap dispenser and a child step that slides into station for easy roll away.
- Child step (HY-G1-TP model only)
- 2 hook up options: integral tank type or hose bib economy unit
- CuVerro option
- Indoor/Outdoor use
- Portable micro cart
- Optional 2nd set of tanks available
- Heavy-duty stainless steel construction of 16 and 18 gauge, type 304
- Hand-free sensor faucet and mixing valve
- Sensor activated soap dispenser
- Sensor activated towel dispenser
- Large capacity wash basin
- Offset drain location rear corner to reduce aerosolization
- Recessing slide step for child height access
- 120 volt water heater 2 Imp. gallons
- 120 volt water pump
- Waste receptacle
- Heavy-duty handle for easy portability
- Removeable fresh water tanks
- Removeable waste water tanks
- Lockable access door
- Unit components are NSF, CSA, UL or equal approved