Hydrodek Sensor Faucets and Flush Valves
AC Powered, Low Lead Lavatory Faucet, Above-Deck, Mixing
The 7000EM Series faucet is a piston operated sensory faucet that provides a vandal resistant, no touch lavatory solution with hot/cold mixing that promotes better hygiene and energy savings.
- ADA Compliant. Meets all barrier free codes
- Above Deck Components
- Easily installed in new or retrofit applications
- Promotes cleanliness & hygiene
- Proven Hydrotek craftsmanship and reliability
- Vandal-resistant faucet body with chrome plated, solid brass construction.
- Faucet design allows for quick "above the deck" access to all major faucet component parts.
- 30 second time-out feature prevents accidental sink overflow.
- Integrated faucet mixing valve (with built-in checks).
- "Above the deck" external or internal temperature adjustment variation.
- Low battery indicator light (battery powered models only).
- Standard 0.5 GPM Flow Control for water conservation and annual savings. 0.35, 1.5 & 2.2 GPM flow control also available.
- Single-hole deck mounting with optional 4in and 8in cover plate for vandal resistant, three point anchoring.
- Patented electronics and slow closing solenoid valve provides for a reliable and smooth operation without water hammer.
- Preset/adjustable sensor range 6" - 8" for various installation requirements.
- Includes in-line filter adapter for easier cleaning.
- Superior VSI silicone elastomer piston seals are unaffected by chlorine, chloramines, or ammonia