Lustertone Stainless Steel 35-3/4" x 18-1/2" x 10", Equal Double Bowl Undermount Sink
- LUSTERTONE FINISH: Durable, handcrafted finish looks as great on day 3,000 as on day one. Light scratches naturally blend into sink finish with time.
- UNDERMOUNT INSTALLATION: Sink is installed beneath the countertop creating a seamless appearance between the sink and the countertop.
- DOUBLE BOWLS OF EQUAL SIZE: Conveniently use bowls independently for washing, soaking, rinsing, drying and other household tasks.
- 18-GAUGE STAINLESS STEEL: Highest quality 18-gauge thickness and Type 304 stainless steel for lasting durability, performance and lustrous beauty.
- QUIET: Sound-deadening pad(s) minimizes sound and vibration for a quieter time at the sink.
- OFFSET DRAIN: Drain placement provides more usable space on the bottom of the sink and in the cabinet below.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Straight sidewalls give the sink a flat bottom and offer more usable space for stacking, soaking and washing dishes; easy to clean.
- EXTRA DEEP BOWLS: High-capacity bowls offer more room inside for stacking dishes, filling stockpots, and handling large baking sheets and roasters.
- MADE IN THE USA: This Elkay product is proudly made in the USA.
- DRAIN OPENING: Sink drain opening measures 3-1/2".
||Side and Bottom pads
|Number of Bowls
|Minimum Cabinet Size
|Bowl 1 Dimensions
|Bowl 2 Dimensions
||ASME A112.19.3/CSA B45.4
BUY AMERICAN ACT
Browse More Elkay Items