United Glove Fabric Face Mask, Large
United Glove fabric face mask is made of copper CuTEC, nylon, and spandex. Its knit-in filter pouch holds added filtration material. The seamless, form-fitting face mask made with antibacterial yarns covers mouth and nose. It is recommended that the mask be machine-washed daily with detergent in warm water. Do not bleach. Tumble dry on high heat (140 degrees Fahrenheit) for maximum hygiene. To loosen fit, simply grab ear loops and stretch. The mask may tighten after laundering but can be stretched back out. Comes in black with red knit-in size indicators on inside of mask. Size indicators should be worn against face. Large size features two red knit-in size indicators, small size comes with one red knit-in size indicator.
- Fabric face mask
- Fabric face mask is great for prevention of spray from coughing and sneezing and for reducing exposure to allergens
- Method of attachment: ear loop
- Knit-in filter pouch to hold added filtration material, pouch opens at chin
- Comes in black and made of assorted materials: nylon, spandex, copper CuTEC
- Case dimensions: 14.75"H x 20"W x 11.25"D
- Case weight: 17 lbs.
- Copper CuTEC inhibits bacterial growth and improves hygiene for the wearer
- Durable fabric is machine-washable and reusable
- Features form-fitting, seamless, lightweight, stretch fabric; reduces gapping
- Size denoted by knit-in size indicators (hash marks) on inside of mask: two for large, one for small
- Size indicators also denote side of mask that should be worn against the face
- It should be noted, that unlike common nonwoven surgical masks, knit masks by themselves do not have virus filtration functionality
- Copper CuTEC products including face masks and gloves are a supplement to (and not a substitute for) standard infection control practices