Hand Dryers Bradley
Aerix+ High-Efficiency Hand Dryer - Satin Stainless Steel
Professional Trade Quote
We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
BC-2922 Maintenance Instructions
Stainless Steel Washroom Accessories
Stainless steel is a low-carbon steel that contains at least 10 percent chromium. The addition of chromium gives the steel its unique corrosion-resisting properties. Most Bradley accessories are fabricated from type 304 stainless steel, which contains 18 percent chromium and 8 percent nickel. Bradley uses it because it is extremely durable, resists corrosion, stands up to many chemicals, and is easy to fabricate.
Stainless steels are very resistant to rust, however this does not mean that they are impervious to it. Stainless steel must be kept clean and free from contaminants. Frequent cleaning with mild soap and water or glass cleaner and a cotton cloth is required.
Sometimes stainless steel products will develop corrosion or discoloration due to environmental and installation conditions. The following is a list of common conditions that cause corrosion or discoloration of stainless steel and should be avoided:
Any discoloration or corrosion should be removed as soon as possible, or permanent discoloration and pitting of the surface could occur. Usually, the product can be restored to its original condition. Most discoloration can be removed with a mild cleanser (Ajax, Bon Ami, etc.) or stainless steel cleaner (Revere Ware Stainless Steel Cleaner, Goddard's Stainless Steel Cleaner, etc.) and a Scotchbrite pad. The surface should then be thoroughly rinsed with clear water. With proper maintenance, stainless steel will maintain its luster and appearance indefinitely.
Washroom Accessories Warranty
Bradley Corporation warrants to commercial and institutional purchasers only each new Bradley washroom accessory unit purchased from us to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service upon the following terms and conditions:
1. This warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at our option, transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser, any Bradley washroom accessory unit or part thereof which our inspection shall show to have been defective within the limitations of this warranty.
2. The period during which Bradley accessory units are warranted is as follows, measured from the date of our invoices:
3. This warranty does not cover installation labor charges and does not apply to any units which have been damaged by accident, abuse, improper installation, improper maintenance, or altered in any way.
4. The replacement or repair of defective Bradley washroom accessory units as stated in this warranty shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Bradley Corporation under this warranty. BRADLEY CORPORATION SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY DEFECTS IN BRADLEY WASHROOM ACCESSORY UNITS OR ANY DELAY IN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT THEREOF.
5. This warranty extends only to commercial and institutional purchasers and does not extend to any others, including consumer customers of commercial and institutional purchasers.
6. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.
I have been out-of-touch with Air Delights for some years. When I decided to return, they were there, ready and able to help me. They even had my old order records from years back. This was a great help to me. I didn't even need to order new dispensers , because my old ones worked just like new.
Due to our order history they followed up with a phone call to ensure what was ordered was actually what we wanted. Turns out we ordered incorrectly. They made the adjustment on the phone and shipped the correct item.
From seeing the pop-up ad, through ordering the needed parts cheaper than factory pricing, to installing for a flushable toilet again---THREE DAYS ONLY!!! Impressive, outstanding, and better than most!
I've been using products from Air Delights for years and have loved all of the products that I purchased. There have never been any problems with the products or customer service. I've actually gotten some of my friends interested in the products.
I've dealt with you folks before so I know the kind of service I will receive. I like the fact that there is a place like yours that people can shop at and get the service we deserve. I've decided we needed another set of this product in our upstairs bathroom since we have someone else utilizing the downstairs bathroom. GREAT SERVICE!
They expedited shipping to me and got it her super fast and were MORE than courteous when I called. The Best!
This commercial supplier has always been patient with my household sized orders. They even called once when what I had ordered was not the same as my previous orders. Saved me from having to return a mistaken order. I love their air freshener products. It's not always easy to find air fresheners that I can use with my allergies.
Your company is the best.You save me money on the part that I needed.Also I will be order off your company if I need anything else.
Our Flushmate 503 developed a broken cartridge at 4PM central time. AirDelights is pacific time, so by the time I placed my order it was 2:47 pacific time. They sent the parts by FEDEX next day standard delivery. I had the parts in my hand in St Louis MO at 10:18 AM the next morning. The order was before 3PM so they shipped the same day.
Ease of ordering and length of time on delivery and the pleasing aroma of items purchased are all great! I will be purchasing more in the near future. Thanks to everyone involved with my order.
© 1991- • Air Delights, Inc. All rights reserved. "Air Delights" and logo are registered trademarks for Air Delights, Inc.