Stainless steel is a low-carbon steel that contains at least 10 percent chromium. The addition of chromium gives the steel its unique corrosion-resisting properties. Most Bradley accessories are fabricated from type 304 stainless steel, which contains 18 percent chromium and 8 percent nickel. Bradley uses it because it is extremely durable, resists corrosion, stands up to many chemicals, and is easy to fabricate.
Stainless steels are very resistant to rust, however this does not mean that they are impervious to it. Stainless steel must be kept clean and free from contaminants. Frequent cleaning with mild soap and water or glass cleaner and a cotton cloth is required.
Sometimes stainless steel products will develop corrosion or discoloration due to environmental and installation conditions. The following is a list of common conditions that cause corrosion or discoloration of stainless steel and should be avoided:
Any discoloration or corrosion should be removed as soon as possible, or permanent discoloration and pitting of the surface could occur. Usually, the product can be restored to its original condition. Most discoloration can be removed with a mild cleanser (Ajax, Bon Ami, etc.) or stainless steel cleaner (Revere Ware Stainless Steel Cleaner, Goddard's Stainless Steel Cleaner, etc.) and a Scotchbrite pad. The surface should then be thoroughly rinsed with clear water. With proper maintenance, stainless steel will maintain its luster and appearance indefinitely.
Bradley Corporation warrants to commercial and institutional purchasers only each new Bradley washroom accessory unit purchased from us to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service upon the following terms and conditions:
1. This warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at our option, transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser, any Bradley washroom accessory unit or part thereof which our inspection shall show to have been defective within the limitations of this warranty.
2. The period during which Bradley accessory units are warranted is as follows, measured from the date of our invoices:
3. This warranty does not cover installation labor charges and does not apply to any units which have been damaged by accident, abuse, improper installation, improper maintenance, or altered in any way.
4. The replacement or repair of defective Bradley washroom accessory units as stated in this warranty shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Bradley Corporation under this warranty. BRADLEY CORPORATION SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY DEFECTS IN BRADLEY WASHROOM ACCESSORY UNITS OR ANY DELAY IN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT THEREOF.
5. This warranty extends only to commercial and institutional purchasers and does not extend to any others, including consumer customers of commercial and institutional purchasers.
6. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.
© 1991-2023 • Air Delights, Inc. All rights reserved. "Air Delights" and logo are registered trademarks for Air Delights, Inc.