Bradley Restroom Accessory BC-2922-2873
BC-2922-2873 Bradley Aerix High Speed, High-Efficiency Hand Dryer
- 10-12 second dry time
- Adjustable speed
- The longest service life of any high speed hand dryer
- Uses 40% less energy than any high speed hand dryer
- Intelligent controls to customize airflow, sound quality and heating options
- Cover and internal airflow path with antimicrobial technology
- Durable and vandal resistant
BC-2922 Maintenance Instructions
Stainless Steel Washroom Accessories
Stainless steel is a low-carbon steel that contains at least 10 percent chromium. The addition of chromium gives the steel its unique corrosion-resisting properties. Most Bradley accessories are fabricated from type 304 stainless steel, which contains 18 percent chromium and 8 percent nickel. Bradley uses it because it is extremely durable, resists corrosion, stands up to many chemicals, and is easy to fabricate.
Stainless steels are very resistant to rust, however this does not mean that they are impervious to it. Stainless steel must be kept clean and free from contaminants. Frequent cleaning with mild soap and water or glass cleaner and a cotton cloth is required.
Sometimes stainless steel products will develop corrosion or discoloration due to environmental and installation conditions. The following is a list of common conditions that cause corrosion or discoloration of stainless steel and should be avoided:
- Chloride containing cleansers - this includes bleach and any bleach containing cleaners
- Muriatic acid (hydrochloric acid) - commonly used to clean up after tile/concrete installation
- Concentrated soap residue - chemical additives will cause discoloration and some dried soaps actually look like rust
- Water with high iron content - can leave a rusty residue, especially if allowed to drip continuously
- Contact with iron materials - including steel wool, machining chips, and iron residue/dust from installation or cleaning of other steel products
- Trapped moisture between the product and another object - rubber mats, metal cans of soaps or cleaners
- Salts - contain chlorides
Any discoloration or corrosion should be removed as soon as possible, or permanent discoloration and pitting of the surface could occur. Usually, the product can be restored to its original condition. Most discoloration can be removed with a mild cleanser (Ajax, Bon Ami, etc.) or stainless steel cleaner (Revere Ware Stainless Steel Cleaner, Goddard's Stainless Steel Cleaner, etc.) and a Scotchbrite pad. The surface should then be thoroughly rinsed with clear water. With proper maintenance, stainless steel will maintain its luster and appearance indefinitely.
Washroom Accessories Warranty
Bradley Corporation warrants to commercial and institutional purchasers only each new Bradley washroom accessory unit purchased from us to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service upon the following terms and conditions:
1. This warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at our option, transportation charges prepaid by the purchaser, any Bradley washroom accessory unit or part thereof which our inspection shall show to have been defective within the limitations of this warranty.
2. The period during which Bradley accessory units are warranted is as follows, measured from the date of our invoices:
- Complete unit, excepting mirrors - one (1) year.
- Stainless Steel Mirror Frames - fifteen (15) years against corrosion.
- Plate Glass Mirrors - fifteen (15) years against silver spoilage.
- Hand/Hair Dryers - ten (10) years (see Bradley's DRYER WARRANTY).
- Tempered Glass Mirrors - five (5) years against silver spoilage.
- Laminate Glass - five (5) years against silver spoilage.
- Polished #8 Architectural Grade Finish on 304 Series Stainless Steel - one (1) year against corrosion.
- Bright Annealed Finish on 430 Series Stainless Steel - one (1) year against corrosion.
3. This warranty does not cover installation labor charges and does not apply to any units which have been damaged by accident, abuse, improper installation, improper maintenance, or altered in any way.
4. The replacement or repair of defective Bradley washroom accessory units as stated in this warranty shall constitute the sole remedy of the purchaser and the sole liability of Bradley Corporation under this warranty. BRADLEY CORPORATION SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES CAUSED BY DEFECTS IN BRADLEY WASHROOM ACCESSORY UNITS OR ANY DELAY IN THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT THEREOF.
5. This warranty extends only to commercial and institutional purchasers and does not extend to any others, including consumer customers of commercial and institutional purchasers.
6. THIS WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE.