Manually Operated Soap Dispensers
Lavatory-Mounted Soap Dispenser | Chrome | 4-in. Deck | 6-in. Spout
This Bobrick B-8226 Classic Series unit dispenses soaps, lotions, or detergents conveniently from your lavatory, countertop, sink, or other surface.
- Top-filling design for ease of maintenance and labor savings.
- Vandal-resistant locking cover and free-turning spout.
- Bright-polished 6" (150mm) spout, cover and escutcheon.
- Impact-resistant ABS body and shank; shatter-resistant polyethylene container.
- Capacity: 34-fl oz (0.6-L).
- Maximum mounting thickness: 4" (100mm).
- Can be converted to work with Bobrick SureFlow bulk soap system.
- Complies with barrier-free ADA accessibility guidelines (see specification sheet for details).
❮ Return to previous page
Stainless Steel Cleaning and Maintenance
Always: Wipe or polish with the grain direction of satin finishes. Remove any cleaning or soap residue from stainless surface with water and wipe dry with clean cloth.
- Avoid cleaning products containing bleach, hydrochloric acids and or chlorides . . . these are frequently found in toilet bowl or tile cleaners and in abrasive scrubbing powders.
- Avoid use of steel wool which can leave behind fine particles that cause surface rust.
- Avoid use of abrasive cleaners on bright polish stainless steel surfaces.