Mobile Hand Washing Station
MH-3000 Mobile Handwashing Station with EFX-150 Sensor-operated Faucet and Stainless Steel Counter with Stainless Steel Drop-in Sink
The first of its kind, hands-free, sensor-operated, stand-alone, mobile handwashing station.
Enable more convenient handwashing options for your facility with the new Sloan® Mobile Handwashing Station. Our latest touch-free innovation can be placed anywhere in the building, bringing hand hygiene beyond the restroom.
Hygienic features inside and out.
Sloan's Mobile Handwashing Station comes with multiple options to fit both indoor and outdoor applications. Perfect for any location where hygiene is essential. Use near entrances or exits, food courts, cafeterias, concourses, concessions, escalators, hallways, and much more.
- Completely self-contained model (can be fully powered by rechargeable battery; can be used with water jugs and does not require external water supply)
- Dimensions: 34 1/4" W x 27" D x 56 3/16" H
- Set up to use either battery (18VDC rechargeable battery included) or AC power (twist lock plug supplied, site needs to purchase twist lock connector)
- BASYS® EFX-150 Sensor-operated Faucet
- Purell® CS-8 Wall-mounted Sensor Foam Soap Dispenser
- Touchless enMotion® Paper Towel Dispenser
- Stainless steel counter with stainless steel drop-in sink
- Trash bag holder
- Pull handle for easy relocation
- Lockable caster wheels
- Hood for outdoor applications
- Fork lift access
- Set up to use either external water supply (3/4" water connection) or two 5 gallon water jugs (jugs not included)
- 16 gallon greywater tank
- Pump-powered drain
- Includes back panel graphics with CDC handwashing guidelines
- BAA (Buy American Act) compliant