Mobile Hand Washing Station
MH-2000 Mobile Handwashing Station w/ SF-2250 Sensor-operated Faucet and Corian Sink Deck w/ Vitreous China Undermount Bowl
The first of its kind, hands-free, sensor-operated, stand-alone, mobile handwashing station.
Enable more convenient handwashing options for your facility with the new Sloan® Mobile Handwashing Station. Our latest touch-free innovation can be placed anywhere in the building, bringing hand hygiene beyond the restroom.
Hygienic features inside and out.
Sloan's Mobile Handwashing Station comes with multiple options to fit both indoor and outdoor applications. Perfect for any location where hygiene is essential. Use near entrances or exits, food courts, cafeterias, concourses, concessions, escalators, hallways, and much more.
- Completely self-contained model (can be fully powered by rechargeable battery; can be used with water jugs and does not require external water supply)
- Dimensions: 34 1/2" W x 26 3/16" D x 56 3/16" H
- Set up to use either battery (18VDC rechargeable battery included) or AC power (twist lock plug supplied, site needs to purchase twist lock connector)
- Sloan® SF-2250 Sensor-operated Faucet
- Purell® CS-8 Wall-mounted Sensor Foam Soap Dispenser
- Touchless enMotion® Paper Towel Dispenser
- Corian® sink deck with vitreous china undermount bowl
- Trash bag holder
- Pull handle for easy relocation
- Lockable caster wheels
- Set up to use either external water supply (3/4" water connection) or two 5 gallon water jugs (jugs not included)
- 16 gallon greywater tank
- Pump-powered drain
- Includes back panel graphics with CDC handwashing guidelines
- BAA (Buy American Act) compliant