Mobile Hand Washing Station
MH-1050 Mobile Handwashing Station with SF-2250 Sensor-operated Faucet and Stainless Steel Counter with Stainless Steel Drop-in Sink and Hot Water Heater
The first of its kind, hands-free, sensor-operated, stand-alone, mobile handwashing station.
Enable more convenient handwashing options for your facility with the new Sloan® Mobile Handwashing Station. Our latest touch-free innovation can be placed anywhere in the building, bringing hand hygiene beyond the restroom.
Hygienic features inside and out.
Sloan's Mobile Handwashing Station comes with multiple options to fit both indoor and outdoor applications. Perfect for any location where hygiene is essential. Use near entrances or exits, food courts, cafeterias, concourses, concessions, escalators, hallways, and much more.
- Dimensions: 34 1/4" W x 27" D x 56 3/16" H
- AC powered option - requires twist lock connector (twist lock plug supplied)
- Sloan® SF-2250 Sensor-operated Faucet
- Purell® CS-8 Wall-mounted Sensor Foam Soap Dispenser
- Touchless enMotion® Paper Towel Dispenser
- Stainless steel counter with stainless steel drop-in sink
- Trash bag holder
- Pull handle for easy relocation
- Lockable caster wheels
- Includes hot water heater
- 16 gallon greywater tank
- Includes back panel graphics with CDC handwashing guidelines
- Requires external water supply (3/4" water connection)
- BAA (Buy American Act) compliant