SLOAN Complete Auto Flush Valves
8111-1.6/1.1 ECOS Complete Automatic Dual Flush Valve for Toilets 1.6/1.1 gpf.
- Automatically initiates a 1.1 gpf or 1.6 gpf flush based on how long user remains in sensor range
- Buttons on top of the flush valve enable manual flushing with a standard or reduced flush at restroom visitor's discretion
- Deploys an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
- User-friendly, three-second flush delay
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
Sloan ECOS Exposed Battery-Powered Dual-Flush Water Closet Flushometers
The Sloan ECOS is an exposed, battery-powered, electronic dual-flush water closet flushometer. Advanced sensor technology allows for hands-free operation while delivering water-saving dual-flush performance.
Sloan ECOS Electronic Dual Flush Flushometers incorporate intuitive Split-button design for easy manual activation. The small button controls the reduced flush cycle (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf), the large button controls the full flush cycle (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf). Straightforward graphics alert user to proper activation. Reduced flush for liquid waste, full flush for solid waste. To further educate the user, two (2) instructional wall plates are included with each Sloan ECOS Flushometer.
Sloan ECOS Electronic Dual Flush Flushometers can also be activated via multi-lobular infrared sensor. By detecting user presence and duration, the Sloan ECOS Smart Sense Technology will determine the proper flush volume for unequalled water efficiency.
Functional & Hygienic
Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The Sloan ECOS Electronic Dual Flush Flushometers are provided with Reduced or Full Flush Override Buttons to allow a "courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.
Quiet, Exposed, ECOS Electronic Dual Flush, Battery Powered, Sensor Activated Closet Flushometer Retrofit Conversion Kit for Sloan Royal, Regal Pro and Regal Flushometers with the following features:
- ADA Compliant
- Latching Solenoid Operator
- Engineered Metal Cover with replaceable Lens Window
- User friendly three (3) second Flush Delay
- Courtesy Flush Override Button
- Four (4) Size AA Batteries factory installed
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- Infrared Sensor Range Adjustment Screw
- Initial Set-up Range Indicator Light (first 10 minutes)
- Chrome Plated Metal Handle Cap
- Installation Tools provided
- 100% of the energy used in manufacturing is offset with Renewable Energy Sources — Wind Energy
- Diaphragm molded from PERMEX Rubber Compound for Chloramine resistance
- If the user is present for less than one minute and leaves the sensing zone or chooses the small override button, a reduced flush initiates (1.1 gpf/4.2 Lpf) eliminating liquid and paper waste, saving 1/2 gallon of water
- If the user is present for greater than one minute and leaves the zone or chooses the large override button, the full flush initiates (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf) eliminating solid waste and paper
- Reduces water volume by up to 30% when a reduced flush occurs
- PERMEX Synthetic Rubber Diaphragm with twin linear filtered bypass and vortex cleansing action
- Flex Tube Diaphragm designed for improved life and reduced maintenance
- ADA Compliant Sloan ECOS Electronic Dual Flush Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "No Hands" operation
- Infrared Sensor with Multiple-focused, Lobular Sensing Fields for high and low target detection
- 3 year (limited) Warranty