SLOAN Complete Auto Flush Valves
8186-1.0 Solis Solar Powered Automatic Flush Valve for Urinals 1.0 gpf
Solis Solar AutoFlusher for Urinals
- ADA-compliant, exposed, solar-powered, sensor-operated single-flush urinal Flushometer
- Sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from artificial indoor light (incandescent, fluorescent or LED) and use it as the energy source
- For use on High-Efficiency Urinals that flush with as little as a pint of water
- Automatically operates by means of an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
- User-friendly, three-second flush delay and Courtesy Flush override button
- High Copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Fixed metering bypass and no external volume adjustment to ensure water conservation
SOLIS Exposed Solar-Powered Single-Flush Urinal Flushometers
Sloan's SOLIS Collection of solar-powered plumbing products includes single-flush urinal flushometers. These flushometers use light to charge a highly efficient capacitor, providing power even in
rooms with occupancy-controlled lighting. These revolutionary plumbing products offer engineers and designers a way to visibly express a facilitys commitment to sustainability.
Sloan SOLIS Solar powered Flush Valve can also be activated via multi-lobular infrared sensor. Sloan's SOLIS Solar powered Flush Valve is a breakthrough in design and function that transforms light into power. The SOLIS Series of Flush Valve provide the ultimate in conservation and performance.
Sloan ECOS Electronic Dual Flush Flushometers can also be activated via multi-lobular infrared sensor. By detecting user presence and duration, the Sloan ECOS Smart Sense Technology will determine the proper flush volume for unequalled water efficiency.
Functional & Hygienic
Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The Sloan SOLIS Solar powered Flush Valve is provided with an Override Button to allow a "courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.
- Sloan Solis Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- Sloan Solis Sensor Range: Nominal 22" - 42" (559 mm -1067 mm), Adjustable 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Back Up Type: (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 6 Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 72 Hours After the Last Flush