SLOAN Complete Auto Flush Valves
8111-1.6/1.1 Dual Flush Solis Solar Powered Automatic Flush Valve for Toilets 1.6/1.1 gpf
- State-of-the-art photovoltaic technology delivers solar operation
- Sensor assembly is powered by a solar cell that will harvest power from artificial indoor light (incandescent, fluorescent or LED) and use it as the energy source
- Batteries provide back-up energy
- Automatically initiates a 1.1 gpf or 1.6 gpf flush based on how long user remains in sensor range
- Operates by means of an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
- User-friendly, three-second flush delay
- Override button enables manual flushing if sensors power source fails
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
Sloan SOLIS Exposed Solar-Powered Dual-Flush Water Closet Flushometers
Sloan's SOLIS exposed, solar-powered, dual-flush water closet flushometers, which are part of the Sloan SOLIS Collection, are the industry's first solar-powered, sensor-activated flushometers. The dual-flush model has two flush cycles: Users can choose the full 1.6 gpf (6.0 Lpf) flush for solid waste or the
reduced flush of 1.1 gpf (4.2 Lpf) for liquid waste. If the user does not press a button, the flushometer's dual-flush Smart Sense Technology takes over and automatically initiates a flush cycle, based on how long the user remains in the sensor range.
Sloan SOLIS Solar powered Flush Valve can also be activated via multi-lobular infrared sensor. Sloan's SOLIS Solar powered Flush Valve is a breakthrough in design and function that transforms light into power. The SOLIS Series of Flush Valve provide the ultimate in conservation and performance.
Sloan ECOS Electronic Dual Flush Flushometers can also be activated via multi-lobular infrared sensor. By detecting user presence and duration, the Sloan ECOS Smart Sense Technology will determine the proper flush volume for unequalled water efficiency.
Functional & Hygienic
Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The Sloan SOLIS Solar powered Flush Valve is provided with an Override Button to allow a "courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.
- Sloan Solis Sensor Type: Active Infrared
- Sloan Solis Sensor Range: Nominal 22" - 42" (559 mm -1067 mm), Adjustable 8" (203 mm)
- Battery Back Up Type: (4) AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 6 Years @ 4,000 Flushes/Month
- Indicator Lights: Range Adjustment/Low Battery
- Operating Pressure: 15 - 100 psi (104 - 689 kPa)
- Sentinel Flush: Once Every 72 Hours After the Last Flush