Sensor Activated Faucets
Sloan SF-2300 Electric Powered Pedestal Automatic Faucet with a 4" Base
- Splash-proof Circuit Control Module
- Infrared Sensor
- 36" (914 mm) Long Sensor Cable
- 24" (610 mm) Long Flex Hose
- Filtered Solenoid Valve with serviceable Strainer Filter
- 6 VDC Plug-in Transformer
- Aerator Spray Head
- Includes Four (4) AA-size Batteries
- Includes appropriate Mounting Hardware
- Trim Plate Kit for 4" (102 mm) Centerset
ADA Compliant, Automatic
The Sloan SF-2300 Electronic Pedestal Hand Washing Faucets operate by means of an infrared sensor. When the user enters the sensors effective range, the Solenoid activates the water flow. Tempered water flows from the Faucet until the user steps away. The Faucet then automatically shuts off.
The ultimate in sanitary protection - there are no handles to turn or buttons to push. Helps to control the spread of infectious diseases.
Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other faucet devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs.
1 year (limited)