SLOAN Retrofit Autoflushers
EBV-200-A SMOOTH Retro Fit Infrared Sensor Kit for Toilets and Urinals
Optima Side-mount Clamp Flusher
- Provides automatic, ADA-compliant operation by means of an infrared sensor
- Choose from a battery-powered model or the Sloan EL-600-A AC-powered model, which requires electrical hook-up
- Mechanical manual override button enables flushing even during a power outage
- Automatic sensor range adjustment ensures proper user sensing
Optima SMOOTH Retrofit
The Sloan SMOOTH Automatic Flush Valve retrofit kit is the next advancement in hygiene. It uses sensor technology to transform manual flush valves into electronic hands-free operation. Simply slide the unit over the Flushometer handle and tighten the clamp. Within minutes, the Sloan SMOOTH converts manual flushers to water saving sensor activated flushers
Combining the mechanical manual override capability of Sloan SMOOTH (Side-Mount-Operator-Over-the-Handle) technology, the Optima SMOOTH Retrofit is advanced battery-power activation and performance rolled into one mode.
Sloan SMOOTH works out of the box and installs in minutes. Simply slide the unit over the Flushometer handle and tighten the clamp.
Sloan SMOOTH equipped Flushometers provide the ultimate in sanitary protection and automatic operation. There is no need for AC hookups or wall alterations. The Flushometer operates by means of a battery powered infrared sensor. Once the user enters the sensor's effective range and then steps away, the SMOOTH Unit initiates the flushing cycle to flush the fixture. State-of-the-art Technology enables activation of a manual override without "double flushing" occurring as the user departs (locks out sensor for approximately 10 seconds).
The Sloan SMOOTH Flushometer retrofit kit is the next advancement in hygiene. It uses sensor technology to transform manual installations into electronic, hands-free operation. User makes no physical contact with the Flushometer surface except to initiate the Override Handle when required. Helps control the spread of infectious diseases.
Automatic operation provides water usage savings over other flushing devices. Reduces maintenance and operation costs. Installation and battery replacement does not require turning off water to the valve.
3 year (limited)
- ADA Compliant OPTIMA SMOOTH Battery Powered Infrared Sensor for automatic "Hands-free" operation
- Sensor with Automatic Range Adjustment
- Chrome Plated Metal Sensor Housing
- Mechanical Manual Override Flush Handle
- Four (4) Size C Batteries included
- "Low Battery" Flashing LED
- "User in View" Flashing LED
- Installation requires use of a standard screwdriver
Jul 29, 2021
Jul 29, 2021
Jul 29, 2021