SLOAN G2 Optima AutoFlush Valve
8110-3.5 Sloan G2 Optima Plus Complete Automatic Flush Valve for Toilets 3.5 gpf
G2 Optima+ AutoFlusher for Toilets
- Automatically operates by means of an infrared sensor with multiple-focused, lobular sensing fields for high and low target detection
- User-friendly, three-second flush delay and Courtesy Flush override button
- Adjustable tailpiece to accommodate different height requirements
- High copper, low zinc brass castings for dezincification resistance
- Available in low consumption (1.6 gpf/6.0 Lpf), water saver (3.5 gpf/13.2 Lpf), and high efficiency (1.28 gpf/4.8 Lpf) models
G2 Optima Plus Exposed Battery-Powered Water Closet Flushometers
G2 Optima Plus exposed water closet flushometers are available in a wide variety of styles to meet any installation requirements, all designed to perform in a consistent, reliable way with battery-power.
Sloan introduced the concept of "no-hands" electronics in the restroom with its Optima line of flushometers, faucets, and hand dryers. Now it takes another step forward with the introduction of G2 Optima Plus Flushometers - a battery powered, retrofit valve that installs in minutes on existing Sloan Royals Flushometers.
An Optima Plus Flushometer will turn your manual Royal flushometer into an automatic, sensor-operated flushing system - and without the need for AC hookups. It is completely self-contained, and uses just four AA Duracell batteries to provide at least three years of operation under normal use.
Touchless, sensor operation eliminates the need for user contact to help control the spread of infectious diseases. The Sloan SOLIS Solar powered Flush Valve is provided with an Override Button to allow a "courtesy flush" for individual user comfort.
The Optima Plus Flushometer is the next generation of advanced plumbing products from Sloan Valve Company. It represents your best choice for retrofit or new construction applications. Here's why:
- Uses infrared to detect the presence of the user and automatically flushes after every use
- Requires only one trade for installation
- Provides a visual indication of sensor range at startup
- Incorporates a low-battery indicator light. Delivers up to 4.000 flushes after low-battery indicator light flashes, assuring ample time for battery replacement
- Keeps urinal bowl clean with "Sentinel" Flushing - 24-hours-after-last-flushing cycle
- Uses energy-saving mode to extend battery life
- Incorporates self-diagnostic circuitry. Utilizes modulated infrared signal