Hydrodek Sensor Faucets and Flush Valves
Hydrotek 2603c Series Faucets
The 2603C Series faucet is a single-hole deck mounted sensory faucet that provides a vandal resistant, no touch lavatory solution that promotes better hygiene and energy savings.
- ADA Compliant. Meets all barrier free codes
- Conserves water and energy
- Easily installed in new or retrofit applications
- Promotes cleanliness & hygiene
- Proven Hydrotek craftsmanship and reliability
- ACCU-SENSE adjustable sensor eyes.
- Chrome plated, solid brass construction.
- Wall mountable, waterproof control box with armored, vandal resistant control and power cables.
- Preset/adjustable sensor ranges 6in - 30in for various installation requirements.
- Standard automatic time-out feature. Preset at 30 and adjustable to 0, 15, 60 seconds. Prevents accidental sink overflow.
- Shut-off delay is adjustable from 1 second (preset) to 8 seconds.
- Solid cast brass body with single hole deck mounting. Optional 4in or 8in cover plate for 3 point anchoring.
- Includes in-line filter with clean out trap to reduce maintenance costs.
- All parts are field-replaceable to ensure quick and easy repair.
- Same faucet is field switchable to/from AC powered or battery powered.
- Slow closing, piston-operated solenoid valve provides reliable and smooth operation without water hammer.
- Superior VSI silicone elastomer piston seals are unaffected by chlorine, chloromines or ammonia.
- Standard 1.5 GPM Laminar Flow Control. 0.35, 0.5, 1.6, & 2.2 GPM flow control also available.
- Control module allows a unique self-check of all electrical components.