First Aid Kits
Johnson & Johnson 140 pc. First Aid Kit
Care for injuries such as minor cuts, scrapes, and burns with this Johnson & Johnson Brand all-purpose first aid kit.
- Contains 140 essential first aid supplies
- Comes packaged in a red plastic box that keeps your items organized, and ready when you need them
- For use anywhere: at home, on-the-go, and outdoors
- Contains: three (5" x 7.75") hand cleansing wipes, 10 (2" x 2") gauze pads, one (0.5 oz.) NEOSPORIN + pain relief cream, one (1 oz.) extra strength BENADRYL itch stopping cream, four (0.5g) TYLENOL extra strength acetaminophen caplets, one BENGAY non-medicated instant cold pack, two (2.25" x 3") sheer adhesive bandages, 30 (0.75" x 3") sheer adhesive bandages, 34 (0.63" x 2.25") sheer adhesive bandages, 14 (0.88" x 0.88") sheer adhesive bandages, and 20 (1" x 2.5") WATER BLOCK clear bandages
- 10 (0.75" x 2") WATER BLOCK clear bandages, three (2" x 3") non-stick pads, one (2" x 2.5 yds.) small rolled gauze, four nitrile patient examination gloves, and one first aid guide
Provide immediate treatment for a range of injuries with this first aid kit. The handy carrying case holds all of the contents for convenient storage, and the bright red color makes it easy to spot when you need it. BAND-AID Brand bandages provide protection for cuts and scrapes, and individually packaged antiseptic wipes clean wounds to help prevent potential complications. This kit also comes equipped with antibiotic ointment and a range of other items, offering versatile options for providing immediate care. With 140 pieces packed inside, this Johnson & Johnson Brand all-purpose first aid kit makes a smart addition to a desk, supply closet, or break room.