Sloan WES-7000 Designer Waterfree Urinal
The Sloan Falcon model WES-7000 is a vitreous china wall hung, wall outlet waterless urinal. It requires no flush valve or water supply, and plumbs to standard drain connections. The WES-7000 utilizes a replaceable sealed cartridge with the bayonet locking features with O-rings. The cartridge is made of recyclable ABS plastic and utilizes a 100% biodegradable liquid sealant.
Features & Benefits:
- Touch-free operation
- Uses no water
- Patented, sealed locking cartridge
- Smooth, non-porous surfaces
- Reduced water and sewer costs
- Water supply piping not required
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Two wall hanger brackets included
|SKU||Urinal Screens and Mats||Price||Qty|
|Urinal Screens and Mats||Order|
The new wall-hung Sloan WES-7000 WaterFree urinal features a patent-pending, splash-free design with contemporary styling and a mid-size wall footprint making it ideal for retrofits and new construction. This model includes a special area for messaging, which can be used to describe water savings and other environmental accomplishments for the facility or as revenue generating advertising space.
Dimensions21 7/8" H x 14 5/8" D x 12 3/4" W
Approximate Weight35 lbs.
Mounting for ADA ComplianceFor lip height of 17", distance from finished floor to drain centerline must be 10"
- Uses no water for maximum LEED credits and minimal water and sewage costs
- Conserves up to 40;000 gallons of water each year
- Touch-free operation promotes hygiene and eliminates cross contamination
- Patented, sealed locking cartridge engineered to last for an average of 7;000 uses
- Five new and improverd features minimizes odors and mess
- cUPC certified to meet or exceed ASME 112.19.19 standards
- Meets ADA guidelines and ANSI A117.1 requirements when installed accordingly
Patented Cartridge Sloan WaterFree UrinalsThe replaceable and biodegradable, liquid-sealed cartridge filters waste so liquids enter the drain and sediments are collected for disposal when the cartridge is replaced after 6,000 to 7,000 uses. Multiplying each use by 1.6 gallons of water (to compare to low-flow toilets) or by 3.5 (to compare to older units) shows a savings of 9,600 to 24,500 gallons of water.