Sloan WES-4000 Small Waterfree Urinal
Sloan waterfree urinals reduce water and sewer costs, maintenance and repair bills, and create more hygienic, odor-free restrooms. A patented, sealed cartridge eliminates the need for water, typically conserving 40,000 gallons per unit per year. In addition, Sloan waterfree urinals do not require costly supply piping to fixture.
Features & Benefits:
- Touch-free operation
- Uses no water
- Patented, sealed locking cartridge
- Smooth, non-porous surfaces
- Reduced water and sewer costs
- Water supply piping not required
- Requires minimal maintenance
- Two wall hanger brackets included
|SKU||Urinal Screens and Mats||Price||Qty|
|Urinal Screens and Mats||Order|
The new wall-hung Sloan WES-4000 WaterFree Urinal with wall outlet saves you water and money. The WES-4000 eliminates water and sewer costs from urinals, reduces maintenance and repair bills, and creates hygienic, odor-free restrooms.
Dimensions22 3/8" H x 15 3/8" W x 14" D
Approximate Weight35 lbs.
Mounting for ADA ComplianceFor lip height of 17", distance from finished floor to drain centerline must be 10"
Maintenance and Cleaning
- Perform cleaning once a day, or as needed
- Remove any litter in the bowl and clear cartridge holes
- Use mild disinfectant cleaner on a cloth to wipe the bowl
- DO NOT use aggressive/concentrated detergents or any other chemicals
- DO NOT dispose of water into the urinal
Patented Cartridge Sloan WaterFree UrinalsThe replaceable and biodegradable, liquid-sealed cartridge filters waste so liquids enter the drain and sediments are collected for disposal when the cartridge is replaced after 6,000 to 7,000 uses. Multiplying each use by 1.6 gallons of water (to compare to low-flow toilets) or by 3.5 (to compare to older units) shows a savings of 9,600 to 24,500 gallons of water.
Too many packing peanuts!
paul hates packing peanuts
Jul 31, 2020