Waterhog Diamondcord Entrance Mat (4 x 16)
Size: 4 x 16
Proving a mat can be touch and still be beautiful, Waterhog DiamondCord mats are setting a new standard in mat performance. This mat utilizes a "fiber bundle" made up of monofilament polypropylene and 2750 denier BCF Olefin yarn that is air entangled together. The resulting fiber bundle gives DiamondCord exceptional wiping and scraping performance and its corduroy appearance is the ultimate in aesthetic appeal.
❮ See other sizes and configurations
- Ridged construction effectively removes and traps dirt and moisture below shoe level.
- Exclusive rubber-reinforced face nubs prevent pile from crushing, ensuring high performance and extended life.
- Fiber system utilizes a "fiber bundle" made up of monofilament polypropylene and 2750 denier BCF Olefin yarn that is air entangled together. This unique construction produces exceptional wiping and scraping performance.
- Anti-static rating averaging -0.1KV with a maximum average voltage of 0.2KV as measured by the AATCC
- Available in Flat and Gripper backing types.
- The "water-dam" traps dirt and water so they stay on your mat and off your floors, minimizing slip hazards and floor damage.
- A wide selection of 18 standard commercial sizes makes finding the right mats for your needs quick and easy.