Hand Dryers excel
Excel Surface-mounted Hands Off Dryer
Automatic Hand Dryer in Chrome 110/120v
Professional Trade Pricing
We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
Automatic Sensor Activated Hand Dryers
The dryer is guaranteed to be free from defects for a period of ten (10) years, except for three (3) years on the control assembly and sensor. Warranty includes factory performed labor as well as the repair or exchange of defective parts, at manufacturer's option.
1. Dryer Cover is one piece, heavy-duty, rib-reinforced die-cast zinc alloy. It is also lightweight, unbreakable, rustproof and all exposed surfaces is bright chrome plated or finished with chip-proof, electro-statically applied epoxy, and fastened by two chrome plated tamper-proof bolts to a cast zinc alloy wall plate.
2. The wall plates for surface mounted models are equipped with (3) 7/8" (22 mm) diameter holes one of which is suitable for use with surface conduit, for ease of wiring. Recessed covers are fastened by four flat-head, recessed, tamper- proof bolts to wall box. Wall plate are fastened to the wall box by four concealed 1/4" (6mm) mounting bolts, and are equipped with two knockouts for ease of wiring.
3. Hands Off Models have a chrome plated, die-cast zinc air outlet which is fixed to the blower housing and will not allow foreign objects to enter the dryer.
4. All internal parts shall be coated according to Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc. requirements.
1. Motor for 60 Hz units are capacitor-initiated, brush-less type (for longer life and quiet operation) 1/10 H.P. 3450 R.P.M. with self- lubricating bearings. Units are insulated by a resilient mounting and protected by a self-resetting thermal switch. Motor for 50 Hz units is a universal 1/10 H.P. 4200 R.P.M. at rated load with sealed lubricated ball bearings, insulated by a resilient mounting. Motor is thermally protected.
2. Fan is a large, single inlet centrifugal type for maximum capacity, and shall deliver 180 C.F.M. The fan is mounted directly on the motor shaft, and fan and motor unit are insulated from dryer with a resilient rubber mounting to obtain maximum dampening effect.
3. The heating element is constructed of Nichrome wire and side mounted on the blower housing, thereby being vandal proof. The element is protected by an automatic resetting thermostat, which opens whenever air flow is cut off and close when flow of air is resumed. The unit produces an air temperature of 145°F/°C at a 72°F/22°C ambient room temperature at the outlet.
4. The control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet. The dryer operates as long as hands are moving under the air outlet. There is a 90 second lockout feature, if hands are not removed.